Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Role of a Fashionista

The defining of a Fashionista can be explained as a person working or deeply involved with the high-fashion industry, such as a designer, model, photographer, buyer, writer, wearer; a devotee to clothing fashion. Who better to play this role but a MOMMY. We all know Moms are the most roleplaying organisms on the earth. From juggling day time jobs, to preparing meals to eat. Before being a mom I was a Fashionista-dressing in the latest fashions, wearing the latest styles while freelance modeling around the U.S., styling friends and family, and being knowledgeable on current trends. Now after giving birth I feel the Fashionista in me has only excelled. Not only do I have to style myself but I have a mini me to garb and mold. Being a Mommy should not stop a woman from being fashionable. From this blog I want to encourage and deliver knowledge to women on how to keep the inner Fashionista afloat.

No comments:

Post a Comment