Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FAB MOMMY Tia MOWRY: Glowing in her pregnancy


Now in her third trimester Fab mom Tia Mowry has definitely embraced her pregnancy. Seeing her photo made me recall the enthusiasm that I felt when I was expecting my first born child 2 yrs ago. This time is such a wonderful joy that can only be explained to one by one experiencing it for themselves. Mowry recently posed for a revealing belly photo which expelled nothing but sensuality as well as sexuality.

Yes, sexuality. Who ever said pregnant women weren't sexy? I loved being pregnant and when I was I felt at my all time sexiest. I loved my blossoming belly and ever so glowing skin tone. I'm so excited for Mowry for I know the joy of pregnancy and the enticement of meeting your first born child.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Tia!!!!
    Wishing you and your newborn many more of these proud parent days.

    ReplyDelete